• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Building Application: Catman0202

Catman0202

Wood
1. Minecraft IGN: Catman0202
2. Position applying for: Building
3. Age|Timezone: 18, Mountain
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 15 months
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I'm a good hard working builder.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): I really enjoy the elder scrolls series though I also rather enjoy World of Warcraft
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes, but i'll like only be able to do week in about a month (Starting college)
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm not the most skilled with... programs, if it can break I usually break it.
So i'm used to hand building everything, if you want to see some of my work this map I've built/building the mountain in the township Odin (at the time of this post I've only been working on it for about four days so far).

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: Catman0202
2. Position applying for: Building
3. Age|Timezone: 18, Mountain
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 15 months
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I'm a good hard working builder.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): I really enjoy the elder scrolls series though I also rather enjoy World of Warcraft
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes, but i'll like only be able to do week in about a month (Starting college)
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm not the most skilled with... programs, if it can break I usually break it.
So i'm used to hand building everything, if you want to see some of my work this map I've built/building the mountain in the township Odin (at the time of this post I've only been working on it for about four days so far).
Can you provide some examples of past builds? :D

Thanks!

Catman0202

Wood
Well my single player builds are gone because of my computer getting wiped... a lot. But I made the giant tower in Nuxvar last map. I've made a set of floating islands (chained together, it was set up so some of the islands were stuff for a little farm and a cottage and stuff) I've made a couple kingdoms in single player worlds and my last Single player map i tried making a 6000 by 6000 rpg map. On that i started on a frozen city, I had made a troll cave, a small village, and some abandon watch towers and a bunch of other stuff. I was in a build competition a while back where i made roughly 100 by 100 town, with a market district, a central mage castle with throne room, and it had a lake and forest for it. I was also making a glacial snowball arena for Nuxvar last map but the project was dropped with the restart. I designed the road ways for Nuxvar and made sure they kept up with the city as it was growing. I also created a massive air ship designed for massive server wide destruction (I went through a faze where I liked making things to kill people, major part was from SkyDoesMinecraft servers after i first started playing minecraft online) And then that's about i all i have that i can think of off at the moment... I'm sorry i don't have much to actually show, unless you want a 20 block tall cow i made pickle for pickle a long time ago