• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug bugs

StorminNorman

Legacy Supporter 7
Recently I lost my ability to create integrated circuits. I'm a level 54 engineer. I can still create lifts and bridges, but that's it.
Typing in the IC parameters on signs is doing nothing.

Engineers are only Lift makers until ICs come back. No point in doors or gates until you can use them with player detectors. For now I would spec a different profession

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Engineers are only Lift makers until ICs come back. No point in doors or gates until you can use them with player detectors. For now I would spec a different profession
You forgot about IC's and how amazing they are. Wireless Redstone, and played detectors are an,example of this. That means that IC's need to be added ASAP

You forgot about IC's and how amazing they are. Wireless Redstone, and played detectors are an,example of this. That means that IC's need to be added ASAP

I know they're amazing. I said that without ICs, the only real useful function engineers can do is make lifts. Gates, doors, bridges, and everything else isn't very useful or safe without player detectors.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
They're broken due to an interaction with ChestShop.
Unfortunately, according to Kain the issue only manifests on the actual live server, meaning that we can only test a fix by trying it and seeing if it crashes.
That's not something he'll do lightly.

@Kainzo

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
There could be just a scheduled downtime for 1hr every week where the server just turns on whitelist trying to fix it.
One thought is that a user loading an area is the trigger.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
The players are fine with crashes as long as it means the server is improved, and there is compensation in the form of boosts afterwards. I see ICs being added back as worth it.

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
The players are fine with crashes as long as it means the server is improved, and there is compensation in the form of boosts afterwards. I see ICs being added back as worth it.
I'm fine with a boost or 2 :p