• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug bugs

Siderwick

Wood
I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this. At 11:01am exactly I had a huge lag spike and was kicked from the server. When I tried to get back on it said that connection was closed remotely by admin. Thinking it was on my end I tried restarting my computer (twice), Uninstalling and reinstalling the mod pack and technic laucher 3 or 4 times, and also closing the Java scripts as advised by one of my friends. Also the mod pack refuses to reinstall. I can connect to other servers, and my internet is working fine. I'm not sure if I got banned for some reason or what really happened. But I would really like to get on the server again and if I did anything wrong im really sorry and I promise not to do it ever again. I have been trying to get back on for the past 2 hours and it doesn't work no matter what I do.
Your Friendly Neighborhood
~Siderwick

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this. At 11:01am exactly I had a huge lag spike and was kicked from the server. When I tried to get back on it said that connection was closed remotely by admin. Thinking it was on my end I tried restarting my computer (twice), Uninstalling and reinstalling the mod pack and technic laucher 3 or 4 times, and also closing the Java scripts as advised by one of my friends. Also the mod pack refuses to reinstall. I can connect to other servers, and my internet is working fine. I'm not sure if I got banned for some reason or what really happened. But I would really like to get on the server again and if I did anything wrong im really sorry and I promise not to do it ever again. I have been trying to get back on for the past 2 hours and it doesn't work no matter what I do.
Your Friendly Neighborhood
~Siderwick
Can you post screenshots of your error?

Retry again too.