• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug bugs

Delikin

TNT
So I went into T2 today and very quickly found out that my sword only did 1 damage per hit,
just like I was holding a stick or something. At first I thought it might have just been the fact that I had low Strength for some reason.

I put about 15 points into it and only gained about 6 more damage, I am using a diamond sword, and I didn't try other tiers of swords. But at least for Dia, it does not have any base damage modifiers at all.

EDIT: Gold doesn't gain any damage either

EDIT: I found out that I deal normal damage to players, I only deal the reduced damage to mobs for some reason.

@Donal

Last edited:

Delikin

TNT
Unfortunately this is pretty class breaking since I don't have any weapons that deal more than about 10 damage, if this can be resolved quickly I'd like to know because if not I'll just start leveling a new class for now.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is from the code of the T2 class Honorblade.

Code:
item-damage:
    Air: 15
    Wood_Sword: 26
    Stone_Sword: 31
    Iron_Sword: 36
    Diamond_Sword: 38
    Gold_Sword: 40
pve-item-damage-multiplier:
    Wood_Sword: 0.035
    Stone_Sword: 0.035
    Iron_Sword: 0.035