• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug bugs

Delikin

TNT
So I recently got high enough level to use Murasame, soon after using it I discovered I didn't gain HP after I used it on a pig zombie.
I thought maybe it was only in PvP that you got healed so I tested it on a buddy of mine and it didn't heal me then either.

It says in both the skill descriptions in game and on the wiki that it heals you by 25% of your HP, yet it does not.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So I recently got high enough level to use Murasame, soon after using it I discovered I didn't gain HP after I used it on a pig zombie.
I thought maybe it was only in PvP that you got healed so I tested it on a buddy of mine and it didn't heal me then either.

It says in both the skill descriptions in game and on the wiki that it heals you by 25% of your HP, yet it does not.
@Donal - something for you to bug test.

Delikin

TNT
Edit: The Wiki doesn't actually say that it heals*
However in game it says it does.

It even displays heart particles around you but doesn't heal.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
For the record we removed the heal like a year ago, I just never had access to the in game skill description so it should be taken out.