• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bugs

B

Bingy1218

1) Flameshield for Geomancers. As much as i love using it, it is massivly op i think that it blocking fire damage is good however blocking the entire fireball itself is very unfair when you are fighting other casters. Whether this is a bug or not I think some balance needs to be included within the skill.

2) Skill v Creeper. I have noticed that creepers don't do any damage to you if its inside a flagged region however you also cant harm them unless you hit them with a sword or other weapon.

3) Fire on the head. I noticed i think its either from fireball or bolt but I always end up with a huge stream of fire from my head and its noticeable when i walk backwards or go into third person view.

4) Fire mobs. As a caster whenever its daytime and i fireball mobs when they are burning i can wait around 10seconds for the sun's fire to kill them and i will still get the exp even though my fireball fire wore off like 5seconds before

I understand that others have also found these problems I just thought i should make a small list of them quickly and see what happens :).

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
1.) i agree.

2.) no opinion.

3.) happens when you die to fireball- i can confirm this.

4.) the same goes for any other skill from any other class. if you dmg the mob and then it dies from whatever other means, you get the exp from it. my guess is this is not a bug but a game mechanic.

Trompeten

TNT
1. I don't agree, but it will probably happen anyways. Don't know why everyone wants to nerf Geo all the time... They were too strong and needed a nerf, agreed, but they were balanced after the first few adjustements. More nerfes are just unreasonable.
Back to topic. Yes, it tanks fireballs... but imo Geos are kind of a "tanky" caster. They have several skills for defense, like Reflect, Firelord's Armor, Flameshield, etc. That's why I kinda agreed on the nerfs on the attack skills, although some changes are a bit much imo... If you start taking away the defensive skills too, Geos will become more unbalanced than they were in the beginning.
2. A bug within regions
3. That happens everytime you're hit by a bolt. Haven't seen it with fireballs yet, though.
4. Skittles said it... I guess when you hit a mob, it gets "marked" in some way. If it is damaged by sources other than another player (which would then mark the other player as the killer), you get the exp/money.