• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Bugged Homes in Towns

@Alator @cindy_k
I was informed to tag the two of you in this report by TimForReal.

I have had a Chalet in my town for at least two weeks, and it is not auto-upgrading. This is a very serious problem for me, as it is impeding the growth of my town. My town is named Hyrule, it is a village class super-region, and is located in the PVE server.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Alator @cindy_k
I have had a Chalet in my town for at least two weeks, and it is not auto-upgrading. This is a very serious problem for me, as it is impeding the growth of my town. My town is named Hyrule, it is a village class super-region, and is located in the PVE server.
Lanyx, do you have any other regions very close to the Chalet?

@minimike96 had a chalet not upgrading. I think that resolved itself when his town was renamed (not suggesting you do this, lol, just trying to figure out what might be going on).

Do you have any other chalets? How are they going? And your other regions and the super-region - is everything else going to plan, or is anything not quite right?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
It occurs to me the wiki might be a little misleading here in that regions like Chalets upgrade after a certain number of cycles, not days - it's just in this case the cycle is supposed to be daily. (@devotedworker do I have this right?)

So are your taxes coming out ok? Have they done so consistently for the last few weeks? Has the Chalet itself continued to consume food daily?

To verify, Chalet is supposed to upgrade to Chalet1 after 7 cycles, and Chalet2 after a further 4.

Any members of other towns reading this thread - do you have Chalets? are they upgrading ok?

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
It occurs to me the wiki might be a little misleading here in that regions like Chalets upgrade after a certain number of cycles, not days - it's just in this case the cycle is supposed to be daily. (@devotedworker do I have this right?)

So are your taxes coming out ok? Have they done so consistently for the last few weeks? Has the Chalet itself continued to consume food daily?

To verify, Chalet is supposed to upgrade to Chalet1 after 7 cycles, and Chalet2 after a further 4.

Any members of other towns reading this thread - do you have Chalets? are they upgrading ok?
Mhm. That seems right.

@WitchOnaRampage
No, I am meticulous in the planning process, and do not have any other regions that collide with this particular Chalet. As to the consumables, we had figured that part out, we needed to leave an empty spot in the consumables chest in the center. As of right now, my first Chalet has FINALLY upgraded to a chalet1. However, now I have to worry, if I upgrade to a manor, it would conflict with another region, however as I understand it, if I type the "/to rebuild" command, in a different spot, say two blocks to the left of where the center chest currently is, would that in fact move the placement of the region to that point?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@WitchOnaRampage
As to the consumables, we had figured that part out, we needed to leave an empty spot in the consumables chest in the center.

Are you saying that if you completely fill the center chest with consumables it can stop it working? Intriguing...

@WitchOnaRampageAs of right now, my first Chalet has FINALLY upgraded to a chalet1.

Great to hear.

@WitchOnaRampageHowever, now I have to worry, if I upgrade to a manor, it would conflict with another region, however as I understand it, if I type the "/to rebuild" command, in a different spot, say two blocks to the left of where the center chest currently is, would that in fact move the placement of the region to that point?

You can't move a region that way, sorry. (While you can move a super-region by being in a new spot, a rebuilt region spawns an extended area from the existing center chest.) I'm having another idea, I'll get back to you when I research it further.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Just gonna say my chalet has not upgraded. It functions but has not upgraded.