• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Bugged apples

My profession is farmer (level 44). I fish up golden/regular apples fairly frequently, but the apples show as the purple/black speckled boxes of uselessness. I can't see their stats, they stack oddly (or not at all), and they can't be eaten, used, etc. I caught a golden apple with blue text and it showed up correctly, was able to be eaten, and granted a buff. However, the purple text apples continue to show up as boxes and are useless. I couldn't find any information suggesting that this was intended or methods regarding how to fix the issue.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
My profession is farmer (level 44). I fish up golden/regular apples fairly frequently, but the apples show as the purple/black speckled boxes of uselessness. I can't see their stats, they stack oddly (or not at all), and they can't be eaten, used, etc. I caught a golden apple with blue text and it showed up correctly, was able to be eaten, and granted a buff. However, the purple text apples continue to show up as boxes and are useless. I couldn't find any information suggesting that this was intended or methods regarding how to fix the issue.
It has to do with MC not understanding how an apple spawned. It sees the wrong item ID and uses the debug texture thing. Logs spawn like this too when logging grants a 2nd log.