• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Bug with Town Borders

Town Name: Lunaris
Approximate Location: -3000, 60, 2400

Bug: Our Northern border (-z direction) and our Western border (-x direction) aren't properly being protected. The last 2 layers of blocks in the -z direction return the lunaris region ID when I use /to whatshere on them, but they are not protected from outside people breaking them. This is the same issue with our -x direction border, but that is only off by 1 block. Bottom, east, and south borders are working properly.

This was tested with Stronghold who answered my /pe after an incident occurred. He can confirm that this is an issue.

As a secondary bug report, it appears that our town has about a 2 block smaller region size in every direction on top of this bug that I just described. This appears to be a separate issue but they both collide to produce a larger problem. Our town is a Tribe where we should have a 51x51x51 region, but it appears that our region is only 49x49x49 in size.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
@strongholdx If you recall the outline I made a least over a week ago of Dingleberry that I showed you, it was about 2 blocks off from the current position of the Dingleberry regions. Maybe towns everywhere had their regions shrunk/touched intentionally or accidentally?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
@strongholdx If you recall the outline I made a least over a week ago of Dingleberry that I showed you, it was about 2 blocks off from the current position of the Dingleberry regions. Maybe towns everywhere had their regions shrunk/touched intentionally or accidentally?
Yeah something is funny with town regions for sure. The fix will be added to the giant to do list, I'm sure.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Any update/confirmation on what happened with this? The town regions are still 2 blocks smaller.