• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug bug with MC1111

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
according to the wiki this IC is enabled for wireless reception however in use it does not seem to work when paired with MC1110 (Transmitter). I have both on the same band/frequency and the transmitter works when powered however the receiver does not seem to. Im not sure if this is a bug or perhaps I am not doing something right with the sign boards... please help!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Poke me when you are online or send a screenshot and I can take a look at it. You have probably set it up wrong =P

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Poke me when you are online or send a screenshot and I can take a look at it. You have probably set it up wrong =P
I did some more tinkering with it this morning and it works now. The 2nd line on the receiver needed to be: [mc1111]S instead of just [mc1111] guess I thought that since it was wireless that I didn't need to power the receiver >.<