• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion buff dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelphril

Legacy Supporter 7
I agree. Lets give an already tanky, mobile, and heavy damaging class a buff. This is why #dwarfformod2016

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry but uh. I gotta disagree. The class is great as is. Like Zelphril said, its got mobility and tankiness with great damage and even a pull slow.

Side note: Please don't make suggestions like this, suggestions are meant to be real and not just "Buff this nerf this" If you are going to suggest a buff or nerf, back it up with at least a bit of something, otherwise you look like you're whining. Thanks.

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
by not posting a reply if you don't know what's going on
How in the hell do you honestly expect me to not post a reply by not knowing what's going on. I can't know that I don't know what's going on, so I'll obviously reply in the way that I do believe is going on.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
How in the hell do you honestly expect me to not post a reply by not knowing what's going on. I can't know that I don't know what's going on, so I'll obviously reply in the way that I do believe is going on.
The fact that you are still going on about this thread is hilarious

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey you wana hear a joke this thread. Calm yo titties cuz this isnt foe real dood

Status
Not open for further replies.