• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Budgy / Jrr Moderator Application

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN:

BudgySmugglers ( Jrr_ )

Position applying for:

Age|Timezone:

17, AEST, Australia

How long have you been on Herocraft?

Four and a half years

Why do you think you would make a good mod?

Firstly, I feel I have contributed greatly towards the last few map resets, particularly the most recent map reset Atlas. I have constructed a lot of the builds / spawns in the past when architect activity has been very low. I do my best to keep them at a highly quality and listen to what is wanted and needed.

Secondly, during the beta for Atlas I have had permissions of OP. During this time I have been able to help players in a far more productive and efficient manner. I have been able to answer PE's created, answering them and fixing any problems that was required. I have also spent time during the beta and before hand providing any help in any shape of form I could. I have also offered several suggestions over the past few weeks regarding heroes balance and overall game play improvements.

Thirdly and most importantly, I feel there is an extreme lack of staffing during my timezone. During my time there can be time where there are an abundance of hackers or issues that can only be resolved by staff.

Fourthly, I have also done a small amount of configuration work and I have the ability to take the next step in responsibility and work for the server.

For the reasons above I feel I can make a good contribution to the server as a moderator.

Thanks