• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[BrotherHood of Fire] [Neutral] [6]

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
Description: We are the Fighters the Believers the Fire Burns Deep within us

Objectives:
Destroy TC
Help others in need
Stay together and protect each other

Brothers (Members):
[Council]
okmn20.png

[Council]
Multis_Revenge12.png

[Council]
mrwerty.png

[Co-Council]
rugo34.png

[Guild Mod]
Jakx100bat.png

[Guild Mod]
antecc.png

[Guild Mod]
TurtleMaan.png

ZezZez42

Iron
Thank you for that Okmn20
Edit: Message to anyone who wishes to join the guild we are not currently accepting applications but will be once we figure out why i can't edit the forum page

rugo34

Coal
IGN(In-Game Name): rugo34
How long have you played on Herocraft?: about 3 weeks
What class's and lvl are you?: Rogue 1|Crafter 2
Why should we let you join: im good at pvp and hardcore
What do you like to do: pvp hardcore mine farm
Other things about you:Friendly Competive
Skype Name(if you have)(optional):

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN(In-Game Name): rugo34
How long have you played on Herocraft?: about 3 weeks
What class's and lvl are you?: Rogue 1|Crafter 2
Why should we let you join: im good at pvp and hardcore
What do you like to do: pvp hardcore mine farm
Other things about you:Friendly Competive
Skype Name(if you have)(optional):
accepted welcome

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
*ATTENTION*
We Have recently had some people coming to our base while we are offline and stealing items from chests i will try to make a LWC at the tower for your personal items to be safe but until then if you are in a town keep them their please

ZezZez42

Iron
Guild Message: Do not kill TurtleMaan he is a personal friend of mine and is going to join the guild. If you kill him you will be punished in the same way you would if you killed a guild member.

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
Guild Message: Do not kill TurtleMaan he is a personal friend of mine and is going to join the guild. If you kill him you will be punished in the same way you would if you killed a guild member.
no you wont be punished that bad you will just be told not to do it again and that if you do kill him again without a valid reason then well have to kick you from the guild

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I am rejoining this guild! I switched to rogue a week ago and now I am a lvl 21 ninja. Lets go Raiding :)[DOUBLEPOST=1350938465,1350938163][/DOUBLEPOST]we should have a Conversation. So we could make plans for raids and no one but us could see it.

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
Attention: I am re-making this forum since ZezZez42 cannot edit the members list and the amount of members in the guild on the forum

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
I am rejoining this guild! I switched to rogue a week ago and now I am a lvl 21 ninja. Lets go Raiding :)[DOUBLEPOST=1350938465,1350938163][/DOUBLEPOST]we should have a Conversation. So we could make plans for raids and no one but us could see it.
OK sounds good and if you have skype add me skype name:Silversjdu or talk on the Camelot TS channel :)

EDIT: for private plans skype would be the best option tbh ;P