• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Brotherhood of Blood [Roleplay Based]

spiralz

Obsidian
Story time:

There once was an adventurer that went by the name of Spiralz. This adventurer appeared out of nowhere with absolutely nothing to his name just as everyone else did in Valorium. Spiralz began his new life in Valorium with a desire to prosper and build a town and so that's what he did. He had a nice little Hamlet going when his life started to take a strange turn.

The town eventually began to feel lifeless but drained energy from him regardless. This started to take a toll on the adventurer in a psychological way. His desire to prosper with a town started to spiral down into the abyss; into darkness. He would sit in his town and wonder what was going wrong but the answer evaded him. Eventually he started to go mad with despair. He couldn't continue living with this despair so he thought and thought as mania overtook him. One night, he found his solution while sitting quietly alone in his lifeless town.

His pulse.

He felt the blood rushing through his body and realized what he wanted. He wanted more. He wanted blood. He wanted to be bathed in the magnificent, beautiful red fluid. He wanted to take the blood from other adventurers and have them take a bit from him. He wanted to feel the blood rushing inside him and dripping down his skin. This newfound solution excited him and so he went to work. He happened across some information that might aid him in this new prospect. Spiralz hoped to gain strength from the god of war and blood, Nahr Alma. He then knew where to go from there. He built a small fortress to house anyone else that also felt this desire for blood as he did. And how he hoped he would find such people as he wanted to undertake this new passion with equally as passionate followers. Through some social interaction, such followers were found. They too were excited to bathe in blood, and so they did. But the blood Spiralz spilled was not enough. He needed more and he couldn't do it alone. And so Spiralz searched for those that might be worthy of his undertaking for blood and for the almighty Nahr Alma.

And thus the Brotherhood of Blood was born.

Brotherhood of Blood

Leaders:
spiralz, The3vilWalrus

Current Population: ? (Thanks to the Clans event, this went way down -.-)

Brotherhood of Blood is a clan that likes to PvP for the fun and thrill of it. We like to operate based on a bit of role-play which the server could use a lot more of. Winning a fight/battle is cool, but we aren't all about winning. We are about bathing in blood, whether it's an enemies or our own and having fun as a group. Also, as you may have noticed, Brotherhood of Blood is based off of the Dark Souls II covenant, so if you have played/like DkS2, then you are most definitely welcome. For a bit of info on the DkS2 covenant click here.

I have some role-play based clan activities that I would like to implement, but in order to do so the clan needs to grow. I'd like to recruit players who are mature and will take the concept of role-play somewhat seriously. If you're very concerned with KDR and setting up Trade District AFK kills, then this clan is not for you. You don't necessarily need to be good at PvP to join.

Brotherhood of Blood nis now based out of a town called Cruor. For more info, message me (spiralz) here on the forums or in-game.

Application
Profession and level:
Are you in a town? If so, which one?:

For blood!

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
Cleric, don't remember what level I am it's been awhile.
Enchanter.
Was in a town, but it died from inactivity. Sadly I have diamond stored in there with no way to get it back.

(Typed this up on a phone)

Gattazzack

Stone
Class and level: Bloodmage 11 (And rising)
Profession and level: Crafter 18 (Expectant Runesmith)
Are you in a town? If so, which one?: Lenoria (If accepted, will resign from Lenoria to join a better town.)

Last edited:

Mattmonkey64

Stone
Story time:

There once was an adventurer that went by the name of Spiralz. This adventurer appeared out of nowhere with absolutely nothing to his name just as everyone else did in Valorium. Spiralz began his new life in Valorium with a desire to prosper and build a town and so that's what he did. He had a nice little Hamlet going when his life started to take a strange turn.

The town eventually began to feel lifeless but drained energy from him regardless. This started to take a toll on the adventurer in a psychological way. His desire to prosper with a town started to spiral down into the abyss; into darkness. He would sit in his town and wonder what was going wrong but the answer evaded him. Eventually he started to go mad with despair. He couldn't continue living with this despair so he thought and thought as mania overtook him. One night, he found his solution while sitting quietly alone in his lifeless town.

His pulse.

He felt the blood rushing through his body and realized what he wanted. He wanted more. He wanted blood. He wanted to be bathed in the magnificent, beautiful red fluid. He wanted to take the blood from other adventurers and have them take a bit from him. He wanted to feel the blood rushing inside him and dripping down his skin. This newfound solution excited him and so he went to work. He happened across some information that might aid him in this new prospect. Spiralz hoped to gain strength from the god of war and blood, Nahr Alma. He then knew where to go from there. He built a small fortress to house anyone else that also felt this desire for blood as he did. And how he hoped he would find such people as he wanted to undertake this new passion with equally as passionate followers. Through some social interaction, such followers were found. They too were excited to bathe in blood, and so they did. But the blood Spiralz spilled was not enough. He needed more and he couldn't do it alone. And so Spiralz searched for those that might be worthy of his undertaking for blood and for the almighty Nahr Alma.

And thus the Brotherhood of Blood was born.

Brotherhood of Blood

Leaders:
spiralz, Sir_Pwnzy

Members:
Vauche, Razerhack, Greninja, iHazBryn, DemongaleZ, Ritzierben

Brotherhood of Blood is a clan that likes to PvP for the fun and thrill of it. We like to operate based on a bit of role-play which the server could use a lot more of. Winning a fight/battle is cool, but we aren't all about winning. We are about bathing in blood, whether it's an enemies or our own and having fun as a group. Also, as you may have noticed, Brotherhood of Blood is based off of the Dark Souls II covenant, so if you have played/like DkS2, then you are most definitely welcome. For a bit of info on the DkS2 covenant click here.

I have some role-play based clan activities that I would like to implement, but in order to do so the clan needs to grow. I'd like to recruit players who are mature and will take the concept of role-play somewhat seriously. If you're very concerned with KDR and setting up Trade District AFK kills, then this clan is not for you. You don't necessarily need to be good at PvP to join.

I have built an Outpost super-region clan base (in war-region) for those in the clan that want a safe place to store stuff. You don't have to be town-less to join the clan, but if you are town-less then that's good seeing as you are more likely to seek blood indiscriminately. For more info, message me (spiralz) here on the forums or in-game.

Application
Profession and level:
Are you in a town? If so, which one?:

For blood!
Listen Closely
I do not have much time
Heard you of the lenorians?
They are greedy tyrannical buggers that are conquering the north & war zones. They might come after you just for talking to me. My people have joined the rebellion against them. I advise you do to, as if not your village will be open season for our raiders. Contact me for more info

Choose wisely
8-8

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
Class and level: Ranger 28
Profession and level: Miner 57
Are you in a town? If so, which one?: Tectum

tit_Jean

Glowing Redstone
Application
IGN: The3vilWalrus
Class and level: Necromancer 30
Profession and level: Alchemist 16
Are you in a town? If so, which one?: Nope

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Ah, it is time brothers... It is time...
Nahr' Alma smiles down upon our efforts.
In the words of our ancient predecessor Titchy Gren, "you want more than just little blood. You want to be drenched in it, mired by its foul stench. Am I right? Am I? Oh, just say that I'm right!"
And he was right, see you soon my bloodbros keheheh...

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Class and level: Ranger 60
Profession and level: Alchemist 60
Are you in a town? If so, which one?: No town currently.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Class and level: Ranger 60
Profession and level: Alchemist 60
Are you in a town? If so, which one?: No town currently.

You seem qualified enough, we could always use more trackers for our tributes to Narh Alma
Before we accept you in as an Initiate, speak to either me or the other leader ingame for a proper evaluation and initiation.
our IGNs are: Sir_Pwny and spiralz

Go with blood!