• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Brawl at Airbus' Shop

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Lol yesterday sure was fun. I log in and find Domi heading to Ironpass to go help them out against the "Tree Creepers" (that's what everybody has been calling dmil and his friends).

So we get some people together and have Domi use groupteleport! We had more people than they had, but there were a few unspec'd Casters and Crafters with us.

2011-08-20_221018.png

2011-08-20_221022.png

We went around Ironpass a few times to kill what enemies were still around, we ran into mostly just itzmak. We then went down the road to airbus' shop!

2011-08-20_221153.png

2011-08-20_222014-Copy.png

That's when we found Dmil and his Tree Creepers. Hiding in the Zeal region(they were there most of the time, only coming out to fight when we decided to back up and lure them in, in attempt to get easy kills on the people in the back of our group)

All they did was troll us, try to convince us that we were the cowards. So we waited for them.

2011-08-20_223718-Copy.png

Even Lucky, Xani, and Brutal showed up to see what they though would be action! But like before Dmil and the Tree Creepers stayed in the Zeal region until we backed up.

Luckily, a Heroevent started right on top of us, which was nice because they would bearly come out of the zeal region. At the end, some guy tried to "put his sword in xani's golden pants" :confused:

2011-08-20_225957-Copy-Copy.png

Then they left and a few of us decided to stay. There was only 3-4 Tree Creepers left. Almost unarmed and completely unarmored. Ironpass really didn't need any help fighting them at this point, but it was fun to pillar up and shoot at them with my bow :p Plus I had ironee supplying me with weapons on the scene.

Even with lower numbers on both sides, THEY STILL hide in the zeal region until we turn around.

2011-08-20_234955-Copy-Copy.png

There was still plenty of deaths, it was just only when they came out of hiding. Sure they got alot of kills on some people with their fists and wielding arrows somehow. I just don't think I can call hiding in the zeal region till they turn around as being a victory. Plus they never made it to Ironpass, which was the point. It wasn't about winning. We were just helping out friends. It was a ton of fun :)

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I wasn't doing anything to Xani, I just wanted her pants. Nope, nothing straaaannggeee at alllllll.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I know what you said was about that, but I was just offering an excuse as I was also in the front. You know, before all the questions and lawsuits start flooding in.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I ran out of bandages after that. ;(
Twas fun though. I got stomped on by a giant. It was... painful. =P

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I ran out of bandages after that. ;(
Twas fun though. I got stomped on by a giant. It was... painful. =P

I think I slay'd one with my bow, but i had heroverbose on so I couldn't know :p Got a ton of exp via party though, so we did something right lol.

As for the whole battle, it was alot of fun. I got my first PVP kill as a beastmaster(as a mayor i don't get out of KRS much) on @itzmak . I had a blast.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6