• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Brancher. Suck it (not nice word).

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedKhan

Soulsand
I hate these kind of exploits. Renders regions pretty useless.

I'd like to see Brancher and anyone that abuses glitchy stuff like that banned.
It's bypassing the limits put in place by coders, in other words, cheating.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
It's because he's your allie and the only one who defends you guys. Without him and his exploits you guys would crumble. Actually he's your only allie, thought I would add that.

No we wouldn't and no he is not our only ally. Also, you should learn the difference between ally and allies ;)

What do you actually have against us by the way? :p

EDIT: I do however believe that his glitching and exploits are stupid, and tbh, its his own fault if he gets banned :p

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Im not supporting him, if he gets banned it is his own fault, but what is he actually DOING in those pictures?

Give me a clear explaination please, I cant tell what the hells going on! :p

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
I could fraps and screenshot so many people abusing things similar to those being discussed in this thread. Regardless though I haven't seen formal statements on charge and hes clearly using jump and falling in those screenshots.

Justaz101

Glowing Redstone
I could fraps and screenshot so many people abusing things similar to those being discussed in this thread. Regardless though I haven't seen formal statements on charge and hes clearly using jump and falling in those screenshots.
Why is he in the motion of placing dirt in first picture, and also looking down?

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
^That's what permission block jumping is. You place dirt on the wall and jump up. It temporarily exists and then is removed because he is in a regioned area. Then he continues jumping on those temporary blocks.

Justaz101

Glowing Redstone
^That's what permission block jumping is. You place dirt on the wall and jump up. It temporarily exists and then is removed because he is in a regioned area. Then he continues jumping on those temporary blocks.
I know I just pointing that out to vudani.

Status
Not open for further replies.