• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Bow Visual Glitch

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Ey Herocrafters,

So me and IntoShadows were 1 v 1ing with a bow like for PvP practise.
Victim was watching and some other town members, So there is this visual bow glitch where it looks like you are running with bow charged up. I got accused for hacking and Joshtai kicked me and IntoShadows from the server and the message was "Please turn it off" We asked him later turn what off. He said we had hacks. Afterwards the rumor spread and most of the people thought we were hackers so if i beat someone or got someone low in 1 v 1 they say "Atleast i dont hack" It's extremly annoying.
This bug has been known already it doesn't only happen to me and IntoShadows it happens with multiple people. Like SpinZwaart basically everyone who can use a bow. This doesn't happen all the time it happens not very often.
I would like this bug the be fixed before other people get accused for hacks. Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind Regards,

EmilyRoseV

@Kainzo @Admins @LordZelkova

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Ey Herocrafters,

So me and IntoShadows were 1 v 1ing with a bow like for PvP practise.
Victim was watching and some other town members, So there is this visual bow glitch where it looks like you are running with bow charged up. I got accused for hacking and Joshtai kicked me and IntoShadows from the server and the message was "Please turn it off" We asked him later turn what off. He said we had hacks. Afterwards the rumor spread and most of the people thought we were hackers so if i beat someone or got someone low in 1 v 1 they say "Atleast i dont hack" It's extremly annoying.
This bug has been known already it doesn't only happen to me and IntoShadows it happens with multiple people. Like SpinZwaart basically everyone who can use a bow. This doesn't happen all the time it happens not very often.
I would like this bug the be fixed before other people get accused for hacks. Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind Regards,

EmilyRoseV

@Kainzo @Admins @LordZelkova
Pretty sure this isn't a bug on HC end. I've seen this in vanilla.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Pretty sure this isn't a bug on HC end. I've seen this in vanilla.

I'm sure this didn't exsist when i played. I played in 1.7 and like middle of 1.8 and then i quit to play Black Desert online but then i came back and then it was 1.9. So is this only in 1.9?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I'm sure this didn't exsist when i played. I played in 1.7 and like middle of 1.8 and then i quit to play Black Desert online but then i came back and then it was 1.9. So is this only in 1.9?
Pretty sure.
It's a very weird glitch.