• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BoundaryGuardian's application

1. In-game name: BoundaryGuardian
  2. Location & Age: Poland, 18 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): Creotik
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I consider myself kind, helpful and patient. These skills allow me to help players and create nice atmosphere. I was also helping with Herocraft wiki on my old account (Skull3dpro). I gave some resources about geomancer and i will make guides/feedbacks about this class in future. I'm going to play with bunch of friends, and we will make server more interesting with our outstanding buildings.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Naturally
  8. Additional Info: I am student of a high school. I'm into science, especially astrophysics. I love manga/anime and whole japanese culture. I am dreaming of studying in USA, but i need scholarship for living there. I am pacifist, but i love in game conflicts. Additionaly i love listening to rock/metal/jpop/instrumental music

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
@BoundaryGuardian

Everything looks good from what I can tell.
With previous account being whitelisted and no longer yours, might need higher up to sign off on it.

Do have one question:

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend

This friend got a name??
Ananke86 perhaps??

Ananke86 was first person to introduce me to this server, but i would like to give credit to Creotik. He convinced me to playing herocraft again.