• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a Bug Bound skills bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielH101

Coal
In the past, I had to right click with the bound item to activate the skill. For example, I used to bind kick on a diamond sword and it'd only use kick when I right clicked with the sword. However, now the skill activates when you left click. Is this intentional?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
In the past, I had to right click with the bound item to activate the skill. For example, I used to bind kick on a diamond sword and it'd only use kick when I right clicked with the sword. However, now the skill activates when you left click. Is this intentional?
This is a bug. It arose after the maintenance yesterday morning. Kainzo was let known in game and he is looking into it.
Some items require left click such as blocks. Tools and other stuff still use right click. Not a bug
It is procing when he left clicks with his sword which is not supposed to happen.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Thanks for reporting - as @Jonsoon said - its a known issue.

We had a lot of code-cleanup that could cause this and I'm going to look into it.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
don't know why you're complaining it makes it easier to use a skill on your sword.
Not trying to start a fight, but some classes have to heavily regulate stamina or mana uses, so not being able to choose when the skill is used would be bad.

Avoir

Obsidian
Not trying to start a fight, but some classes have to heavily regulate stamina or mana uses, so not being able to choose when the skill is used would be bad.
Then dont put it on your sword pretty simple.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The sword needs no extra advantage at this time - it is by far the best "weapon" for melee users - we've reverted this in test.

however, I could technically make ALL weapons/tools use left click - but I dont believe this would be desirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.