• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Boss NPC's

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
@Kainzo said he was working with plugin developer whom has a custom Mob builder. Kainzo has said he wanted to add Enemy npcs such as wizards necromancers and other class based Npcs. From what I saw you are just reskinning and then modifying how they attack. So my suggestion is have a "raid" where a town or group of friends battle a custom Npc BOSS. whether your reskin the ender dragon, wither or even make a custom entity wouldn't it be cool if we had a epic boss to fight to drop "god weapons"

This was probably poorly written but i hope you get the point.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Kainzo was summoning wither skeletons that were so op on the test server this was really fun and I like the idea, it would talk in chat in bold red and spawn about 500 skeletons on 10 hp, I think this would be a really fun idea.

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo was summoning wither skeletons that were so op on the test server this was really fun and I like the idea, it would talk in chat in bold red and spawn about 500 skeletons on 10 hp, I think this would be a really fun idea.
haha lets see what kainzo thinks.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
If they spawn the skelletons like that, they would need to not give too much xp... or else imagine AOE attack... Level up really quickly lol.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The "adventure / dungeon" update has been in planning for over a year. It's coming.

We're wanting to focus on dynamic gameplay and static boss spawns. It'll be a good amount of fun :)

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
The "adventure / dungeon" update has been in planning for over a year. It's coming.

We're wanting to focus on dynamic gameplay and static boss spawns. It'll be a good amount of fun :)
define Static boss spawns?