• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bornama920 whitelist app

bornama920

Wood
  1. In-game name: bornama920
  2. Location & Age: connecticut 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: because i would make a ery exceptional sddition to the servers building society
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: internet
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info: i love role playing, and building things.

bornama920

Wood
Here are a few of my single player creations. 1: Is a model of stormwind from World of Warcraft, and 2: Is a model of the map from the origonal Legend of Zelda.

Attachments

• 2011-09-01_12.34.19.png
    2011-09-01_12.34.19.png
    450.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 2011-09-01_12.33.58.png
    2011-09-01_12.33.58.png
    668.6 KB · Views: 9

bornama920

Wood
Unwatch Thread

1. bornama920 Dirt

1. In-game name: bornama920
    2. Location & Age: US of A, Connecticut, 14
    3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): played on 2 other big servers, ultimateminecraft.net, buxville.net, never gotten a single warning.
    4. Referral(s): none whatsoever
    5. Reason you should be accepted: because I would make a very exceptional addition to the servers building society. aswell as a very difficult PvP challenger in the various fights.
    6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minectatus top 10 servers
    7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?:yes
    8. Additional Info: i love role playing, especially the with the offers you provide in your plugins. i would love to try the paladir role. i also love building. m a few of my creations are posted above.

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

More info would be very helpful. Can I also have the names of your alt accounts.

bornama920

Wood
  1. In-game name: my ingame name is bornama920
  2. Location & Age: i live in the United states, in Connecticut, and im 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): played on 2 other big servers, ultimateminecraft.net, buxville.net, never gotten a single warning nor complaint
  4. Referral(s): none but that is if nobody knows "stiah"
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I would make a very exceptional addition to the servers building society. aswell as a very difficult PvP challenger in the various fights. I also love the variety of class choices, they make the minecraft gameplay way more interesting.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother (stiah) told me about it a little. Then I looked it up on minestatus to find it. when I went to the website I learned more about it and fell in love.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?:Yes I have voted for Herocraft
  8. Additional Info: I love role playing, especially the with the offers you provide in your plugins. I would love to try the paladin role. I also love building. a few of my creations are posted above. One of them is the map from the origonal legend of zelda for the NES. the other is stormwind from World of Warcraft. Please excuse the faults, I'm not the best but im very good.

bornama920

Wood
Not to sound impatient, but in counting 5 other people have been whitelisted before me. And they had more mistakes. I get the feeling like im unwanted on the server, and that only people with refferals are.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Dont get that attitude. I usually never look at referrals, unless they have ones that have been banned, specially recently

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.