• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bored as hell. What computer game should I download?

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
So I'm very bored. What computer game should I go buy/download? I would love a good rpg but anything that you would like to recommend really. Here's a list off the top of my head of some games I consider fun.

Fallout Series
Bioshock Series
Bastion
The Elder Scrolls
Grand Theft Auto
Terraria
Minecraft
WoW
MapleStory
Dragon Age 2 was decent

Any suggestions? Just a bunch of stuff that was on my desktop that I enjoyed, can't think of much else at the moment. I am going to get Mass Effect 2 later since the video review looked/sounded pretty bad ass.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Well I thought it had a $15 monthly fee before you said it was free just now. But mainly right now I wont try it because I am playing MapleStory with some friends hard core. I just want some fun single player games to play in between so I don't get bored of MapleStory too quickly.

I'd rather not add another MMO while playing one.

EDIT:: Yea, HL2 was pretty bad ass. Played that for a while and got it on my external for later =P

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
It's not an MMO >.<
It's an:
"Join millions of players in an award winning, free action strategy game with RPG elements from the creators of DotA Allstars"
It's a strategy game ;)

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I'd recommend portal, portal 2, and tf2 because I find them so fun! I don't know if they'd be in your tastes though.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
It's not an MMO >.<
It's an:
"Join millions of players in an award winning, free action strategy game with RPG elements from the creators of DotA Allstars"
It's a strategy game ;)

It is an MMO. It's online. A mass of people play it, with multiple people. Massively Multiplayer Online game.