• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Borako Coder App

borako

Glowing Redstone
1. Minecraft IGN: borako
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 20
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Should be GMT -4 or GMT -5 (Toronto time)
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Should be 6
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I played on the server for 1 year 2-3 years ago. Had to lower the amount of games I played because I wanted to get into a good university.
7. What is your level of Java experience?: Medium. Did AP Computer Science exam and passed with a 5/5. (AP's are university level exams offered to high school students). Also learning and using Spigot right now, so I would say I'm not a beginner but I'm slowly becoming more advanced.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: No public plugins unfortunately.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm a computer science major in one of the best university in Canada. I participate in codeforce competitions. I got a summer job in a really good fintech company. I will have extra time and I wanna do something fun with it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: borako
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 20
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Should be GMT -4 or GMT -5 (Toronto time)
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Should be 6
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I played on the server for 1 year 2-3 years ago. Had to lower the amount of games I played because I wanted to get into a good university.
7. What is your level of Java experience?: Medium. Did AP Computer Science exam and passed with a 5/5. (AP's are university level exams offered to high school students). Also learning and using Spigot right now, so I would say I'm not a beginner but I'm slowly becoming more advanced.
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: No public plugins unfortunately.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm a computer science major in one of the best university in Canada. I participate in codeforce competitions. I got a summer job in a really good fintech company. I will have extra time and I wanna do something fun with it.
Greetings!

Please look us up on #Herocraft @ esper.net on irc! (irccloud.com if you lack an ircclient)