• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /boost unhelpful on loot boosts

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Can the /boost info for loot boosts please be given as time remaining, not as the finishing time, please?

• For exp boosts, /boost shows the time remaining, which is great.
  • But for loot boosts, it shows the time the boost ends in EDT - which means nothing to me on the other side of the planet, and just wastes my time looking up time zone converters that get very wobbly depending on who does or doesn't have Daylight Savings Time happening. For example, right now for me it's Monday 9:25 am, and /boost tells me the loot boost ends at Sun Mar 29 20:04:42 EDT 2015.... whaaaaa?
So can the information for loot boosts please be given in the same way as for exp boosts, please - ie as time remaining?

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Can the /boost info for loot boosts please be given as time remaining, not as the finishing time, please?

• But for loot boosts, it shows the time the boost ends in EDT - which means nothing to me on the other side of the planet, and just wastes my time looking up time zone converters that don't always work. For example, right now for me it's Monday 9:25 am, and /boost tells me the loot boost ends at Sun Mar 29 20:04:42 EDT 2015.... whaaaaa?
So can the information for loot boosts please be given in the same way as for exp boosts, please - ie as time remaining?
@mung3r is the only person who can change this for EcocCreatures :)

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff

• But for loot boosts, it shows the time the boost ends in EDT - which means nothing to me on the other side of the planet, and just wastes my time looking up time zone converters that get very wobbly depending on who does or doesn't have Daylight Savings Time happening. For example, right now for me it's Monday 9:25 am, and /boost tells me the loot boost ends at Sun Mar 29 20:04:42 EDT 2015.... whaaaaa?

We'll make it match.