• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

boomer97 application

kamikazi91

Wood
In-game name: boomer97

Location & Age: England, Bristol, age 15.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.

Referral(s): bob1245

Reason you should be accepted: I like unique server because they have a nice feel to them as if you are not a normal miner/builder. Also i like MMO's and the plugins you have made for this server look awesome. Herocraft looks like a server that i will not get bored of because of the amount of effort put into it.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: bob1245

Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.

Additional Info: I am called will and i have been playing Minecraft for a few months now. I am not very fond of mining but i do love to build. I also like to see peoples master pieces because i just cant figure out how they build such amazing pieces of work. I am not very good at pixel art because of the huge size and effort you use to work out where to put everything.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey want to explain these two bans?
Also we do require if you do use alternate accounts that you do write in your application that it is your alternate account.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
mcbans does not lie, you were banned. Do you want to tell us the story? Shouldn't be too difficult to know as it was very recent.

kamikazi91

Wood
My friend gave me his accout because he did not like minecraft and i never new about this.
my friend jake told me about this server this morning at a time about 12:30pm GMT but if thats whats happend in the past of this accout then that is fine but i never new this :(

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'd have to ask @Brutalacerate to take this one, I'm experienced enough to know that people saying "My brother logged in and used fly mods, my account was hacked, I thought this was a different server (yes I've heard of that before funny enough)."

kamikazi91

Wood
Yes but i had a friend called mack and he said he has a spare mc accout and i said can i have it and he was like yeah sure and i spoke to my friend Bob1245 and he said this server was a leveling server so here i go make this app thinking i would get accepted i write this all out and bam here you are saying my accout has been banned and now im pissed

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Dude first off, avoid run-on sentences. Second, we just want to avoid people who will not read all of the rules and say: "Oh, I didn't see that we couldn't use Zombe's mod pack or fly mod at all." etc.

It's too late for me to whitelist now, just checking my alerts and all.

@jmoney , @Ginzuishou , @Domitius , @Jloy1 what do you guys think?

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
No reason to be pissed; calm yourself. We've got hundreds of players who are Whitelisted and have a clean record. At this time we will not be handing you a slot; good luck on another server.