• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

boomday58 app

boomday58

TNT
In-game name:
boomday58
Location & Age:
Brisbane, Australia and I am 13
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
None that I can remember.
Referral(s):
james87 doomday58 (doomday is my elder brother and james87 is my friend)
Reason you should be accepted:
I am a great Builder and Miner. I am also Humble, Polite and I also am a good lore writer and would love to help in my spare time. I also believe that I can greatly benifit the community though the use of these building skills by helping on any "Epic" builds that our posted on the fourms and I have had much experience with the builds on other servers.
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I saw my brother playing on the server yesterday and was intrigued by the leveling and spells system brought in by the heros plugin I then decided to join my brother on this server.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
i would but it says you have voted in the last 24 hours probly because my brother voted.
Additional Info:
Although both our account names are very simmilar (the only difference is the "b") this is not an alt-account and we are both two different people and we have two different computers (although one is better than the other so we take turns). When I join I would probbly go join my brother in the town Overdeep (I think thats what it is called) and join them in their quest for power.

boomday58

TNT
my flamen coster
20111001110841.png