• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Books

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Do graphic novels count? A picture is worth a thousand words you know ;)

Sandman Series - Neil Gaiman
Watchmen - Alan Moore|Dave Gibbons
V for Vendetta - Alan Moore|David Lloyd
Hellboy Series - Mike Mignola

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It's been far to long since I've read for fun. /cry

I'm kind of a fantasy guy in general (Tolkien, Eoin Colfer, Inheritance, Discoworld, etc etc), but I do remember one odd little book that I really enjoyed called House of the Scorpion. Near-future dystopia, set between Mexico and the USA in the country of Opium. It's pretty good.

EDIT: Woh, I actually wrote "Discoworld". Trick of chance or subconscious message?

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
It's been far to long since I've read for fun. /cry

I'm kind of a fantasy guy in general (Tolkien, Eoin Colfer, Inheritance, Discoworld, etc etc), but I do remember one odd little book that I really enjoyed called House of the Scorpion. Near-future dystopia, set between Mexico and the USA in the country of Opium. It's pretty good.
I read that, too. it was really good.

agentjwall

Godly
Oh man, how did I forget about these...

*The Magicians Trilogy - Lev Grossman
The Wheel of Time Series - Robert Jordan
Discworld Saga - Terry Pratchett
*Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut

*Recommended for an older audience

Boy I hate falling in love with such unheard of books that you can't talk to ANYONE about them.

Barnubus, stop being a hipster and tell us what these books are :p

Xilox

Iron
76344_10151385574109494_1359661383_n.jpg

Im starting to get into reading .. So far I have read a shitload of books for school (can't really remember which) :p
The ones I actually like that I have not read for school are

The Eye of The World ( Book 1 of the Wheel of time series )
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
and
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

I will also pick up the rest of The Wheel of Time, Harry Potter series, and also start with LOTR, Inheritance Cycle etc.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Im starting to get into reading .. So far I have read a shitload of books for school (can't really remember which) :p
The ones I actually like that I have not read for school are

The Eye of The World ( Book 1 of the Wheel of time series )
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
and
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

I will also pick up the rest of The Wheel of Time, Harry Potter series, and also start with LOTR, Inheritance Cycle etc.
You get to ready Harry Potter for school? What the fuck. AND THE ALCHEMIST? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
You get to ready Harry Potter for school? What the fuck. AND THE ALCHEMIST? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
He said those are books that he did *not* have to read for school.

Although, The Alchemist is a required book reading for seniors in my district, so we have something over the summer.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Last week I read the first part of ''Switchers''. It wasn't amazing, but I was fine with the ending, so I didn't bother reading the second two parts of the trilogy.

If you're into Arthurian legend stuff, I suggest the Book of Mordred, by Vivian Vande Velde. Pretty good read, gives a slightly different look on the final battle between Mordred and Arthur, and Mordred as a whole, I think.

I really like the Arthurian legend, and will pick up that book. Thanks !