• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bona's herald app

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: bonafideb3ast 15
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: like a year and 2months
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US):central time
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Video editing for shur
6. Please select one team to apply for?: Video (Podcast, event recording, promotional videos)
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? I do a lot of pvp in Herocraft and will post most of the group pvps i participating in with tc.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am new to the editing business but ever since I got my new computer I have been doing a lot more work. So far I don't have much of my own stuff but have been editing some of my friends videos and some for school and what not. I have also helped with some of these http://www.youtube.com/user/WorldWideKillcamsWWK since I am in the clan.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey Bona!

The editing on the youtube channel you posted was alright, and the more video editors we have the better. Welcome to the Herald team! I will put you on the video team. Alator will post on your thread when he has time to set up all your forum permissions.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Actually I'm going to step in here. I don't feel you are fit to represent Herocraft at this time, I see you frequently troll in chat in fact I even muted you for it last night and make yourself a nuisance.