• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Bolt Bug

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
Me and Omega_Ninja just found out that you can use bolt through a fence and iron doors... We found it when we had guys at our gate and just shot a bolt right through....

B

Bingy1218

However you did this again straight after posting this so isnt that you abusing this bug?

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
actually no we did it and then did it again to see if it was a one time thing and after it worked again i reported it

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Nice avatar Jon that was my first KZ3 class I maxed out lol

Anyway, the orientation of the door matters. Did the person casting bolt occupy the same block as the door? (like, inside the door way)

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
kk ill try when i get on ltr im leaving to go out to eat so ill try when i get home

PS would Omega_Ninja get in trouble for using this bug because bingy took a video of it (which i hope he posts on here to help) and i was just a little worried that he will get in trouble

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
kk ill try when i get on ltr im leaving to go out to eat so ill try when i get home

PS would Omega_Ninja get in trouble for using this bug because bingy took a video of it (which i hope he posts on here to help) and i was just a little worried that he will get in trouble

Well, that's up to staff. I doubt he would get any more than a warning, but tell him to stop for now.

A month or two ago Assassin's Blade was broken but people used it like crazy without getting in trouble.