• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bobbysmithyy Whitelist Application

1. In-game name: bobbysmithyy
  2. Location & Age: New York, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): World8 (Reason: typing /plugins) ObsidianCraft (Reason: accidently broke wood with a super pickaxe I had donated for)
  4. Referral(s): Bathrobe
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a plugin developer on bukkit and trying to become a moderator there. I run a small server with me and my friends so I know what it is like and I am mature and do not use any profanity.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw a video on youtube about it and I said hey that looks awesome! Also I am familiar with your plugins on bukkit.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I love the Heroes Dev Team and your plugin Heroes and HeroSpawn, both plugins I find useful on my server!

What is a honey pot?
On ObsidanCraft theres a bulletin board where you post listings for shops and stuff and I was just playing around thinking super pick wasn't enabled and I broke the wood behind it and they have this special dev plugin that auto bans you for breaking it. (a matter a fact I was a dev who helped make the plugin, ironic huh)

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Seems fine enough for me. But I do want to check with the big boss before I let you on in.
@Brutalacerate , do I forgive him for breaking the honeycomb? errr... honey pot?

Seems fine enough for me. But I do want to check with the big boss before I let you on in.
@Brutalacerate , do I forgive him for breaking the honeycomb? errr... honey pot?
Okay. And I worded the last 2 posts wrong I didn't break a thing called the HoneyPot, HoneyPot is the detector system that autobans. Sorry for the miswording.

Also, why on that mcbans website does it say I was banned from server named CheeseCraft and not ObsidianCraft? I don't even know what CheeseCraft is lol.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
LOL. Let him through, Neo. Provided the rest of it checks out.

Bobby. Would you consider joining the ranks of our Dev team? We could use some more people with your gift. :)

LOL. Let him through, Neo. Provided the rest of it checks out.

Bobby. Would you consider joining the ranks of our Dev team? We could use some more people with your gift. :)
Haha "your gift" thanks! And I would love to join your dev team, are you apart of it? Also what do I do in the dev team how do I sign up?