• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bob23 Application

Bob23

Gold
1.In-game name: Bob2351723
2.Location & Age: Northern California, I just turned 43.
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned from any server that I am aware of. I have had myself banned on my own server to test the functionality of the command.
4.Referral(s): I currently do personally know any individual playing on Herocraft. I have interacted with Sleaker a number of times on the Bukkit Heroes forum. Mostly I ask basic function questions and or get help with the proper configuration of the newest options for Heroes.
5.Reason you should be accepted: Because I would like to be accepted? Not the greatest of reasons but it’s the truth. I am looking for a part time home for my in game avatar. I enjoy minecraft and rpgs. It seems that Herocraft is the proper fit.
6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I probably have seen signature banners in the past. But full knowledge came after I started to poke around with the heroes mod.
7.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not. But I will.
8.Additional Info: I am looking for a place to casually play minecraft as an mmo. I run my own server, designed to my tastes, and have invited others to play there. I do play and will continue to play on that server. But I find myself continually having to take the admin role, over the player role which I really desired. I am getting more comfortable with setting up mods. I am not a code guy, but I can and do brute force my way through. I have played minecraft since beta 1.2? Maybe before that. I got the game about a week after beta started. I enjoy building over PVP. I enjoy spelunking over mining. I tend to gravitate toward Norman/Tudor style structures. Twice I have started building a true scale Castle Ravenloft on servers only to have the sky limit kill me. That and you can only spend so many months cooking cobble and making stone brick.
If you would like additional information let me know. I can ramble on if you wish.
Bob

Bob23

Gold
That was quick. Thank you.

I'll come visit in a few hours, once I get out of class. They frown on Minecraft in the computer lab.