• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bob needs mod help

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Ok I absolutly can not manage to install any mods corectly. Ive been trying to get pixlemon installed http://www.9minecraft.net/pixelmon-mod/ but I never seem to be able to get it right. Ive got the forge loader installed and everything but after that I can't manage to get anything else to work. Plz help a kid in need
I've never used PixelMon, but first, do you have other mods installed? Did you delete Meta-Inf?

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I have no other mods installed cause like I said before im not that good with mods,Im pretty sure i deleted Meta-Inf but I'm gonna go start fresh just to make sure

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
If you made a mods folder, i find it easier to just copy and paste the mod files directly into the minecraft.jar along with the regular minecraft files.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I just haven't tried that one yet, either, so you might run into the same problem. I hope you don't though.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Hm, I think I can get you this "Pixelmon Mod" jar for you, though I'm not that smart on uploading stuff.

EDIT: Hmm, seems the reason why you're having problems is because it dosen't need to go into the bin. They have a installation guide, though.
Installation:
  1. Download ModLoader
  2. Download Minecraft Forge
  3. Open your minecraft.jar
  4. Drag the mod loader files over
  5. Delete META INF
  6. Drag over forge files
  7. Enjoy your Minecraft Forge
Installation:
Client
  • Install Minecraft Forge (as per forges instructions) in the minecraft.jar
  • Extract Pixelmon.zip into .minecraft folder
  • Done!

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Hm, I think I can get you this "Pixelmon Mod" jar for you, though I'm not that smart on uploading stuff.

EDIT: Hmm, seems the reason why you're having problems is because it dosen't need to go into the bin. They have a installation guide, though.
Installation:
  1. Download ModLoader
  5. Delete META INF
  6. Drag over forge files

Installation:
Client
  • Done!

Oh... When i tried to show him I forgot Modloader!

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
o ok thx well im gonna try again using what u showed me[DOUBLEPOST=1356746325,1356743780][/DOUBLEPOST]ok I got modloader and forge working, but I can't seem to extract pokemon into my minecraft folder[DOUBLEPOST=1356746424][/DOUBLEPOST]when I put the files into the .minecraft folder and run minecraft it crashes

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5

Installation:
  1. Download ModLoader
  5. Delete META INF
  6. Drag over forge files

Installation:
Client
  • Done!
Could u plz try and get me the Jar

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok Im confident I set it up right but when I run minecraft it crashes. Heres the crash report. Plz help and tell me what I did wrong and how to fix it

Attachments

• crash-2012-12-28_21.46.46-client.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 8

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I got all the mods from the links in the site I posted and they all said 1.4.6[DOUBLEPOST=1356827094,1356793867][/DOUBLEPOST]YAY! pixlemon is installed and working great! Thx for all the help!:D