• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Boats are having some promblem

At 8/19/13 at 12:45 I was trying to get backto town after I died and I need ed to get across a ocean. When I made a boat and went to some random water base I broke my boat( i did not crash it into a few piecese of wood) then I went to the water base and used a crafting table there. When I plop my boat back on the water and right clicked it I got on the boat but then I got out of it and I tried again and I got out of the boat again ( I was not holding down left shift). I then made another boat and the bug happend again. Please fx this bug.

Last edited:

JacobBurkey

Portal
At 8/19/13 at 12:45 i was trying to get backto town after i died and i need to across a huge lake or ocean so when i made a boat and went to some persons water base that was being built and when i got my boat( i did not crash it) then i went and used there a crafting table but when i plop my boat back on the water and right clicked it i got on the boat but then i got out of it and i tried again and i got out of the boat again ( i was not holding down left shift) i remade my boat and the promblem happend again please fx this bug
uhmm... if you could correct this using correct grammar, and spelling, we could probably help you, but right now you're just telling us loads of different stuff. No commas, periods, nothing. Can't really understand you.