• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bmangt - Application updated

bmangt

Coal
  1. In-game name: bmangt
  2. Location & Age: 15, New York
  3. Previous Bans: one previous ban
  4. Referrals: none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am i good builder, and I've been looking for a server to stay and play on.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft on minestatus.com.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have voted for Herocraft
  8. Additional Info: I'm good with red stone, also i can build mob grinders with a drop rate of 3000+ an hour, finally i can build cool roller coasters, churches and houses

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

bmangt

Coal
but that is all i have other than i'm a good town builder and i'm honest town i have built and tried to make a server that was only up for about a week or two

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
If you can lengthen your app and explain your ban, then you will get accepted. If you cannot do either of those things, you wont.

bmangt

Coal
  1. In-game name: bmangt
  2. Location & Age: 15, New York
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): i have been banned once for griefing and the owner gave me a chance to fix it but the admin i griefed banned me before i could fix it
  4. Referrals: none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am i good builder, and I've been looking for a server to stay and play on.Ive read your rules and agree to them, and ive read your wiki page. I give a lot of my time, effort to the servers i play on and I want to be a part of a good minecraft community
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft on minestatus.com.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted for Herocraft
  8. Additional Info: I'm good with red stone, also i can build mob grinders with a drop rate of 3000+ an hour, finally i can build cool roller coasters, churches and houses. I am online between 7:00am and 4:00pm, i don't care if ppl grief or steal from my base, i never use hacks and i love rpgs

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.
mob grinders are illegal, as they cause lag.