• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bluga's Ban Appeal

blugauga

Dirt
IGN: blugauga_
Banned by: @(name) @Kainzo
Time of ban: 7:44 AM
Reason for ban: Exploiting
Your story: I got on the server to try and level and I learned from killing pigmen that plaguebomb had no cooldown. Since I was already trying to level I found no harm in using plaguebomb to help me level. From looking at Jupiter's appeal I can see that you are mad about the server repeatedly crashing which I definitely understand. But we honestly did not know we were crashing the server. You (Kainzo) were online (though I now realize you were probably afk), and we only thought you were restarting the server because you were trying to fix plaguebomb or other problems.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: blugauga_
Banned by: @(name) @Kainzo
Time of ban: 7:44 AM
Reason for ban: Exploiting
Your story: I got on the server to try and level and I learned from killing pigmen that plaguebomb had no cooldown. Since I was already trying to level I found no harm in using plaguebomb to help me level. From looking at Jupiter's appeal I can see that you are mad about the server repeatedly crashing which I definitely understand. But we honestly did not know we were crashing the server. You (Kainzo) were online (though I now realize you were probably afk), and we only thought you were restarting the server because you were trying to fix plaguebomb or other problems.
You'll be unbanned tomorrow at 6PM