• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bluenapalm777's application

Bluenapalm777

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bluenapalm777
  2. Location & Age: United states, P.a 19 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I got banned from AG:MC for Destorying a clan hall that moved close to my home after they threatened to destory my house if i diddnt join them.
  4. Referral(s): Lakewolf
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it on spoutcraft's server lists and thought I would try it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but if I enjoy the server of course I will, thats how it works right?
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I have read and agree to your Terms.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im interested in all the classes you have on your server and id like to try out that system, im not the best builder but i would like to start a town with some of my friends that are also applying to the server and be a part of the community.
  9. Additional Info: I love pvp, i enjoy heated conversations and im trying to learn to build more creatively.

Bluenapalm777

Glowing Redstone
Hmm i dont remember exactly but at least a year ago. Also i find it neat that im being reviewed by alexstrasza apparently.

Bluenapalm777

Glowing Redstone
OH thats right, my bad tottaly...... it was erbros. its been so long i forgot really, i knew it was one of the two and went with it. but on erbros i think i was banned for breaking wheat that belonged to another, but thats all i can remember.

Bluenapalm777

Glowing Redstone
Why thank you for accepting me, and yeah ive played wow for quite some time, 5 years and running. its a shame about what happened to her in the end though. See you on the fields of war life binder!

Bluenapalm777

Glowing Redstone
Ive been gone for a while now and I was wondering If I could be whitelisted again, Ive been told posting here again is enough.