• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bloodmage

codec1

Legacy Supporter 3
Im not sure if the skills for this class are working as intended or not, if they are sry about the xtra fluff in this section.

1. Transfuse, it takes 20 hp instead of 10 and gives back at least 10 mana ( couldn't stay below 10% long enough to see if it gives more than intended). Seems like a good skill in general but it just isn't using the said value/s.

2. Bandage, Its much weaker than the healer version (to the point that its near useless) due to having a cast time of 7 seconds per attempt and a raised CD of 4 seconds opposed to the healers 2 (still heals the same amount as well). I'm thinking this is a bug as it makes the skill rarely useable and if used its often too late anyways.

3. Drain soul, it does 10 dmg like smite but restores 5 hp yet its on a 10 sec CD. this is weaker than smite so i'm thinking its a bug on the CD, plus if your full hp and use it ur dmged for 1 point plus stuttered (like being hit from a mob or something). From what i remember DKs had a better cd than that.

In general BM as it stands is inferior to healer in almost every way till silence at 40. I dunno if 2 and 3 are intended but if they are i request that they get adjusted so BMs are at least better than healers.

Thanks