• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bloodmage - CHANT CHANT CHANT CHANT

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Do you ever play anymore?
Pretty sure hes active again, seen him on a good amount the last few days. He even switched to bm and maxed it recently.

Anyways back to subject, i think bm is very strong, and its skills have a great range. However i think its heals are weak.

I think a good idea is either buff its heals, or add a new healing skill, and reduce its damage slightly.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Just going to say this, the things that Bloodmage's skills do are fine and just the costs/cooldowns need to be adjusted for a few skills. Honestly if a new skill were to be introduced to the class it should probably be an aoe heal.

Move Bloodmage to caster/mage section and throw Shaman into Healer maybe? :)
TBH Shaman and Bloodmage should both be mages imo

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Overall I think Bloodmage is strong. But because it is a healer specialization I would like to see some damage removed and Blood Bond buffed to be a more reasonable skill (You can only use Blood Bond effectively if you have constant heals. Like multiple Disciples with a Cleric or Druid).

I would like to see Blood Bond changed so it does not start to drain mana on activation. Instead only takes mana when one of the offensive skills is used.

(Numbers not right but for an example)
Siphon Blood without Blood Bond activated: 100 mana
Siphon Blood with Blood Bond activated: 150 mana

This way you are not running out of mana without actually doing anything