• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug BloodBeam

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Blood Beam does not increase my Blood Union by 1 when used, even if it hits something. So, either the wiki is wrong, or the skill is bugged and isn't giving a Blood Union stack, which is a huge part of its utility.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Blood union increase appears to be explicitly commented out, so wiki is wrong.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Blood union increase appears to be explicitly commented out, so wiki is wrong.
Huh, then bloodbeam seems pretty lackluster. It does less damage than bonespear, has less scaling, and even after the nerf to bonespear, bloodbeam still has less range. The bloodunion stack was the part of the skill that actually gave it utility. If it's supposed to be my ultimate skill, it's not very convincing.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Huh, then bloodbeam seems pretty lackluster. It does less damage than bonespear, has less scaling, and even after the nerf to bonespear, bloodbeam still has less range. The bloodunion stack was the part of the skill that actually gave it utility. If it's supposed to be my ultimate skill, it's not very convincing.
Yeah without the stack bloodbeam is basically useless. Although I always thought bloodbeam was a weak ultimate anyway, and I personally think something else should be added.