• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Blood Mage could use more skills.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I have some skill ideas for bloodmage. I'll add more to this later!:)

• Skill Name:Bloodball
  • Description: 25 instant damage + 130 damage over 10 seconds(every 2 seconds 26 damage is dealt) 50% of damage dealt heals the caster
  • Mana:12
  • Cooldown:5
  • Level Earned at: Level 20-25
Next Skill:
  • Skill Name:Group Drainsoul
  • Description:90 damage is dealt to all enemies in a 4 block radius and 50%(or 25%) of the damage dealt heals the caster
  • Mana:25
  • Cooldown:10
  • Level Earned at: Level 40-50

Group drain soul will be op dude...a mob of people attacking a bloodmage, then group drain soul....full health again. Lol

K

_KittyGotWet_

Group Drainsoul wouldn't be too bad, it would just need to recover a smaller percentage of health from it.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Like Before, I've thought about more Bloodmage skills and I want to share them with you guys!:)
  • Skill Name: Syphon(I know this has been used in the past and has been removed, but I came up with a new better version)
  • Description: Sacrifices 20 HP to give yourself or the target 225 hp.
  • Mana:5
  • Level Earned at: Level 10-20
Next Skill:
  • Skill Name: Pray(Same Pray that many other classes use)
  • Level Earned at: Level 20
Next Skill:
  • Skill Name: MegaDrain
  • Description: 180 damage to target. And you heal for 90 hp.
  • Mana:12
  • Cooldown:7
  • Level Earned at: Level 30-40
Next Skill:
  • Skill Name: Bloodball(Version 2)
  • Description:A bloody projectile that deals 45 instant damage + 140 damage over 10 seconds(every 2 seconds 28 damage is dealt).
    50% of damage dealt heals the caster
  • Mana:17
  • Level Earned at: Level 30-35

teddytazer

Soulsand
Kainzo recently added The skill Constrict. this adds to the bloodmage arsenal without increasing dps or healing rate. Fine work if I must say and can't wait to see the future changes.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Kainzo recently added The skill Constrict. this adds to the bloodmage arsenal without increasing dps or healing rate. Fine work if I must say and can't wait to see the future changes.
If this bmg is still underpowered after this, then make it so that its spreads in a small radius to other players but make it spread slowly.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
I think that Bloodmages need to have their hp bumped back to there original amount of 1,250. Especially if they are going to get more skills that use their own hp.

teddytazer

Soulsand
As master bloodmage have bout 925-975 hp. Only prob I have with bloodmage is the heals, only heal u can use in combat is chant, and it has a 3-4 sec warmup, which is a lil long when it comes to healing ally's in the heat of battle.