• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blizzcon and Disneyland Nov. 5th-12th

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey guys.

I know I've been very patchy as of late with my presence online and thats mainly because of work and planning for my trip which is coming next week, and when I have had spare time I've been sleeping or doing other things.

I just wanted to make an official post so everyone is aware where I have and will be until the 12th.

I've had tickets for Blizzcon since May and am going with my girlfriend down to Anaheim to enjoy the Con. We will be doing Medieval Times and possibly Disneyland as well.

I will be gone for a week and I may be on Skype/Facebook from time to time as I am taking my laptop/phone and am doing a Vlog of the days we are down there.

If any of you are going feel free to let me know and maybe we can meet up!

@Angyles @gabizou @Danda

@Eldrylars @MichaelRL @EzMac2099 @Leo2596 @northeaster345 @Orangedude345 @Jonsoon

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey guys.

I know I've been very patchy as of late with my presence online and thats mainly because of work and planning for my trip which is coming next week, and when I have had spare time I've been sleeping or doing other things.

I just wanted to make an official post so everyone is aware where I have and will be until the 12th.

I've had tickets for Blizzcon since May and am going with my girlfriend down to Anaheim to enjoy the Con. We will be doing Medieval Times and possibly Disneyland as well.

I will be gone for a week and I may be on Skype/Facebook from time to time as I am taking my laptop/phone and am doing a Vlog of the days we are down there.

@Angyles @gabizou @Danda

@Eldrylars @MichaelRL @EzMac2099 @Leo2596 @northeaster345 @Orangedude345 @Jonsoon

Have fun rumble!

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
Have fin at BlizzCon, I saw that Blink-182 is gonna play a show to finish BlizzCon. Make sure you get to see them. 8)

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey guys.

@Angyles @gabizou @Danda

fuck you :)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
jy58TAJ.png

:) Bai @Kryptomaniac