• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blitz's App

Lgzblitz

Dirt
  1. In-game name:lgzblitz
  2. Location & Age: Mizzou (central us) 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 2 that i know of both are because fights with the owner about a false accusation... how can i blow up spawn... when tnt is disabled... lol
  4. Referral(s): none i can get a hold of
  5. Reason you should be accepted: isnt my first big server xD underadmined on Titan.hakaslak and Bloodbath.hakaslak read the rules and pretty good at following em. Pretty active in a community if i see the community is worth putting time into. i learned from hakaslak that a community of pure A-holes is not one to put time into and is what caused the downfall of both Titan and Bloodbath :(
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus GG :D
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no due to autovote
  8. Additional Info: got a few questions about client mods... What about Gamma (technically not a mod due to it being on monitor but none the less) is upping brightness to see in the dark a bannable offence

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Please, only bump your application when it gets onto the second page. We will review it when we have a chance.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Don't worry. You can go along with your life, although, Herocraft is widely known as Herocrack :p

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Lgzblitz

Dirt
1. In-game name:lgzblitz
2. Location & Age: Mizzou (central us) 17
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 2 that I know of both are because fights with the owner about a false accusation... how can i blow up spawn... when tnt is disabled... lol
4. Referral(s): none i can get a hold of
5. Reason you should be accepted: isn’t my first big server xD underadmined on Titan.hakaslak and Bloodbath.hakaslak read the rules and pretty good at following them. Pretty active in a community if i see the community is worth putting time into. i learned from hakaslak that a community of pure A-holes is not one to put time into and is what caused the downfall of both Titan and Bloodbath :(
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus GG :D
7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no due to autovote
8. Additional Info: got a few questions about client mods... What about Gamma (technically not a mod due to it being on monitor but none the less) is upping brightness to see in the dark a bannable offence
ran it through spellcheck and grammar check on word so i know its not from grammar spell...
screenshots are not possible at this moment trying to get a hold of the old server owner i used to play with his server died realativly recently (hints why im lookin for a new server) and yeh how is this not long enough i looked at recently accepted apps and based mine off most of them... *sorry for the format error its from copying over to word and back*

Willv

Dirt
not yet, but I applied today. I see people from Titan everywhere! 3-man-clan! grizz.. I think I do. Wasn't he a coder?

Lgzblitz

Dirt
kk :D and sorry if will posting was against the rules he used to be a big member in the hakaslak community (last server i was on)