• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Blink][Jump]Wizards and Dragoons

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7
I want to make a simple suggestion to Dragoons to lower their cool down on jump. Yes, most people say that it's unfair being able to jump so much, but its not. At level 10, its a 10 second cool down at 25% mana. Lets compare that to Wizards blink. At 45 they can blink every two seconds(if not less), at the cost of 19% mana. Dragoons at this level cost 2% more mana to jump, and still have a 6 second cool down or so. Not to mention wizards have replenish :3 they're more mobile than dragoons!

I don't know about blink, but when there is about 150+ people on, Jump can sometimes not 'work' as well as intended. Just a suggestion, but either Dragoons should get a mana/cool down reduction on jump or wizards should get a higher cool down on blink. Thoughts?

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Its not hard to get gunpowder. Personally I have more stacks than I need. But, your comparing a level 10 dragoon to a level 45 wizard? (bi-as opinion)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
As long as my jumps have a stable HEIGHT, I'm happy. Being a good dragoon takes practice, and if after every 10 levels you're jumping an additional block higher or farther, it really screws you up. Especially when you're using it as a building utility - you may not afford a poorly aimed jump.

At the moment, I'm happy where dragoon is in terms of skills. Still want my diamond leggings, though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
As long as my jumps have a stable HEIGHT, I'm happy. Being a good dragoon takes practice, and if after every 10 levels you're jumping an additional block higher or farther, it really screws you up. Especially when you're using it as a building utility - you may not afford a poorly aimed jump.

At the moment, I'm happy where dragoon is in terms of skills. Still want my diamond leggings, though.
Not happy with your face

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
I would like to agree here if us wizards didn't have the sulphur reagent to our blink spell. I used to use it for general mobility all the time as well as many other wizards, so it's really a drag that it's been re-added.

I'd even be willing to up the mana cost to revert the change. Though I do believe our cooldown is fair being a level 45 skill.

I agree that 10 seconds is a little long for the dragoons to use their core skill, I sure wouldn't like a 10 second cooldown on my fireball. Anyways, best of luck to you dragoons!

Signed,

Wizards

creepytacoman

Legacy Supporter 2
well, keep in mind wizards' specialty is movement, but while dragoons' main SKILL is jump, they do get dia/iron armor, dia shovel, etc.

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7
Diamond and Iron armor is irrelevant when spells hit through armor. I could be fully geared and still take 8-9 hearts off of one wizard combo.