• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BleachFinny Application

BleachFinny

Glowing Redstone
Hey there, this is actually my second application on this HC forum account since my old MC account got hacked http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/shpwns-application.8887/

1. Minecraft IGN : BleachFinny

2. Location and Age: California, 14

3. Previous Bans: I have no bans on this account

4. Referrals: GraRona and Specnardo (friends on HC); shpwns (old, hacked account)

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about HC from my referrals above who are also my friends

6. Did you vote for HC?: YES

7. Agree to Eula and ToS?: YES

8. Reason you should be accepted: Minecraft is a nice way to relax for me, though playing by myself doesn't help. That's why I'm coming back to Herocraft. As stated above, my previous account, shpwns, was hacked due to my poor password creating skills. In the past year though, I have learned 1 thing about making passwords, don't make them 'asdfpassword'. (yes that was my shpwns password until it got hacked and changed) My new account, BleachFinny, will definitly be harder to crack so I have confidence in this one. Most reasons still stand from my old app for shpwns (see above link).

9. Key: HCB11

10. Additional Info: With a map wipe coming up (or so I've heard form GraRona), it feels like a good time to come back to HC. Though it has been over half a year since shpwns was stolen, and a deep, gaping maw was left in my heart, (not really) I quickly picked up on the new version of MC. A map wipe also helps me get on the same level as all players on the server, thus evening the playing field when I start my adventure.

Thanks for considering me!

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
~~Reviewing~~

Hey there @BleachFinny! This might seem annoying but I need you to put your application in the proper format, if you could do that it would be very much welcomed!

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
@BleachFinny
Everything seems pretty good, welcome to Herocraft! Or welcome back, I should say :) I'll be sending you the server details shortly