• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blaze Dungeon Party?

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey everybody, I'm looking for some people to kill blazes with at the spawn dungeon. If anyone is interested, please comment/reply here, or PM me on the server. (Also buying leather and i know this is the wrong spot, just don;t want to make two posts.)

ashiirra

Stone
those blazes are not really worth the trouble... they give 50xp (2 zombies) and take like 15 hits with a dia shovel (dragoon). Out of the 15 I've seen killed, none have dropped anything either.

ashiirra

Stone
In the spawner I was only getting 49.5 as a dragoon. That small area they are in is also a pain to fight in, their fireballs will catch the ground on fire slowly. Imo it's still easier to fight zombies / skelies

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
IF you can get them away from their spawner they would prob gvie about 100xp though with their damage you would prob die before then