• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blaisifer's Whitelist Application

Blaisifer

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Blaisifer
  2. Location & Age: Pennsylvania, US; 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): N/A
  4. Referral(s): FuturizeHandgun
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I recently heard about Herocraft through close friends and along with other players I've met.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've played a bit with several friends and I really enjoy the plugins. Along with that, I seem to be fond of the community and I'm looking forward to being apart of it. With that, I participate in a lot of Vanilla PvP but a few changes in gameplay and mechanics I will be able to play.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCB9}
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy building, and I am really attracted to the buildings in Bastion and of Forgelight. I also have heard from FuturizeHandgun, that Angyles is really cool. ;p

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Blaisifer
  2. Location & Age: Pennsylvania, US; 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): N/A
  4. Referral(s): FuturizeHandgun
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I recently heard about Herocraft through close friends and along with other players I've met.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've played a bit with several friends and I really enjoy the plugins. Along with that, I seem to be fond of the community and I'm looking forward to being apart of it. With that, I participate in a lot of Vanilla PvP but a few changes in gameplay and mechanics I will be able to play.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCB9}
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy building, and I am really attracted to the buildings in Bastion and of Forgelight. I also have heard from FuturizeHandgun, that Angyles is really cool. ;p
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1359168919,1359168773][/DOUBLEPOST]Re-added