• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

blahteeb application

blahteeb

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: blahteeb
  2. Location & Age: usa 28 years
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: through spoutcraft, i read your discription of your server there and headed to your site. I've poked around threw the wikis to give me an idea of what to expect and fell what i find here will be a unique envirement in which to thrive.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes, but i forgot to look for the vote verifier, if they had one i didn't use it and voted anonimously.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: its always good to make new friends and visit other peoples creations in order to insperate yourself. I always like to think that my creations do the same for others.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCB8}
  10. Additional Info: just looking for a place to hang out and build while meeting new people, as well as having a unique experience in a custom moded enviroment. when i first started playing minecraft i ran a private server for me and a few friends. We used mods such as industrial craft and build craft. one reason i would like to join this server is that i can experiance mincraft in a whole new way.