• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Blackreach Battlemages] Neutral (5)

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
Blackreach Battlemages

Leader: pumpapa
SIC: GewoonBijAH

Headquarters: Blackreach Town Hall

Members List:
1. pumpapa
2. GewoonBijAH
3. mrcvndrn
4. JesseZe
5. timeforbreakfest

Honorary Members:
1. Dielan9999

Rules:
1. Do not Raid any Town of the XD
2. Do not kill or Steal stuff from other Guild Members
3. Do not Steal from Blackreach but help Blackreach

Allies:
- Altum
- Nevermore
- Newerth
- Canterlot

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well I'm already in a guild, (1 guild rule) but I wouldn't mine helping Blackreach out. I'm also a sepc'd caster like you are (well you were 2 levels away last night lol).

If you make a list for "honorary members" you could put me on it :p

However XD members with free time are somewhat obligated to help you if they can, you might want to give this guild a different, but similar purpose! Like a Caster-themed PVP guild! That would be fun!

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
Well people dont really need to be in this guild to help out Blackreach but, making a Honorary members list is a very good idea, and you will be the first one on it :)
Also, I dont really know an other Purpose for this Guild, making it a Caster and Healer only guild would be weird cause some Citizens of Blackreach are Rogues or Warriors :3
This guild is more like an official army of Blackreach but, I just like the name 'Blackreach Battlemages' :)
Thank you for helping :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I thought Blackreach was going to be a town in XD, is this not happening anymore?
From what I gather, this guild is for people say, not in Blackreach, who want to protect it; of course, I assume there will be several Blackreach members.
@pumpapa , as it is not an only Mage guild, may I suggest the name be changed to "Blackreach Battalion"?

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
@WoleverEntun, the meaning of this guild was for people to help defend Blackreach, but we do have some problems cause we think that we will never get enough money for Blackreach, so we are not sure yet if we will go on with these plans. (but Blackreach Battlemages will still exist cause I like the name and I wanted to have a guild anyways, only I do have to change the purpose).

@TheMormon, that is a cool name but I like Blackreach Battlemages more, I think it doesn't really matter that we also have Warriors and Rogues in it.
Thanks for Helping :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@WoleverEntun, the meaning of this guild was for people to help defend Blackreach, but we do have some problems cause we think that we will never get enough money for Blackreach, so we are not sure yet if we will go on with these plans. (but Blackreach Battlemages will still exist cause I like the name and I wanted to have a guild anyways, only I do have to change the purpose).

@TheMormon, that is a cool name but I like Blackreach Battlemages more, I think it doesn't really matter that we also have Warriors and Rogues in it.
Thanks for Helping :)
@TheMormon and @WoleverEntun . Fixed the tags.