• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blackpatcher Ban appeal

Blackpatcher

Stone
IGN: Blackpatcher
Banned by: No idea
Time of ban: today or yesterday or sometime in between.
Reason for ban: Apparent griefing
Your story: I don't have a story, I'm unsure what I griefed to be clearly honest. The only thing I can think of is that I may have taken somebodies planted carrots and potato's from a farm and not replaced them. I don't know if this is the case nor did I know stealing carrots was such a serious form of griefing to warrant an immediate ban.

If this ban is of said incident I will happily return what I have left of the vegetables to the rightful owner.

Thanks for reading.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Blackpatcher
Banned by: No idea
Time of ban: today or yesterday or sometime in between.
Reason for ban: Apparent griefing
Your story: I don't have a story, I'm unsure what I griefed to be clearly honest. The only thing I can think of is that I may have taken somebodies planted carrots and potato's from a farm and not replaced them. I don't know if this is the case nor did I know stealing carrots was such a serious form of griefing to warrant an immediate ban.

If this ban is of said incident I will happily return what I have left of the vegetables to the rightful owner.

Thanks for reading.

@Rumblestikk

And changed the forum name to match the IGN

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I was the one that banned you.

This has to do with both this map and the start of the previous map Bastion.

While you have been breaking blocks and not replacing them in order to raid people which is Griefing; what danda and I we're more interested in was the fact you found Hiddden chests buried in the floor while only breaking ONE Block.

Even at the start of Basion you dug straight down into a base; which is highly suspicious.

We gave you a 3 day ban; Next time remember to replace the things you break when raiding; and however your finding these chests and bases so easily; I'd suggest stopping before it gets you in more trouble.

@Danda - Anything you'd like to add?

Blackpatcher

Stone
Oops totally forgot that I had posted here.

Sorry I didn't think me not replacing a few dirt blocks in somebodies house/base would be a big deal, seems a little pathetic to make a report over something so small as this.

However that said rules are rules and this is the appropriate course of action to be taken so I happily accept the ban.
What I don't appreciate though is this suggestion of me using something underhand to find things. Two apparently suspicious incidents in a 12 month period isn't highly suspicious in any way.

Breaking "one" block to find a hidden chest I would put down to a mixture of dumb luck and obvious perception. Usually when "looting" a base/house of a player I minecraft you have to consider hidden chests if the unhidden chests appear to have nothing of significant value, then its just a case of digging to find said chests.

As for digging straight down to a base at the start of Bastion. I don't even know what to say to that. The amount of things that could of led me to know where a base was in Bastion is unending. Information could of come from chat, people in teamspeak, obvious signs of inhabitance on the surface or the ranger skill "track" coupled with a players nametag.