• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blacklist application. This is the right spot for it right?

Should Tykngr be unblacklisted

• NO, Hang him!

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Yes, here's a cookie

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Redo the way blacklisting is done!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
I never said that, nor am I part of District 101

Yeah I think he got the names mixed up, it was me who told him he wasn't welcome to join D101 while remaining on the Blacklist.

On a side note: I respect every Mayor/SIC decision to blacklist troublesome citizens, the blacklist is not to be used lightly and requires beyond reasonable doubt.

TY: Your best move right now would be to admit to your wrong-doings and apologize to those involved, only then will you gain any creditability. Threatening the town involved is really not helping your case.

Dasoren

A frightening Cactus!
LOL, we I will NOT be taking him off the blacklist, this is all the proof I need. And also the blacklist it not to be used lightly at all, and If I find people doing so, I will remove their posts and blacklists, as well as blacklisting the town that uses the blacklist lightly, and as always I will give anyone that need to edit their blacklist post 24hr from the time I find out to edit it be for I blacklist the town, please do not think I am trying to control the blacklist at my will, only tring to keep it with the poeple who should be on it and no one else thanks.

Ty_kngr

Dirt
Well, As I already told dasoren.
When someone of some power says sumthing untruthfull The chances of anyhting good coming out of it is almsot 0

I have explained multiple times how and why i couldn't have done it and wouldn't also being if i wanted to steal from sare I would have taken the whole house.

Oh and if eveyone thinks i did it wheres the 40 coins i "was payed" for doing this?

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
My oh my, where to begin... You say Sare is being untruthful? Well, you speak so much of proof, so where's yours? Sare has logblock, as well as witnesses to your behavior. On top of that, what reason would he have for lying? As a mayor he can kick you for any reason, he wouldn't need to make something up, nor would he bother to have you blacklisted if all he wanted to do is get rid of ya.

Next up, taking the whole house would have been obvious griefing and you know you'd be caught and rolled back. So you could take small things and leave without getting caught, or so you thought.

And the 40c is easy. Maybe you spent it. Maybe a friend is holding it. Maybe you didn't bother to get paid up front. Countless possibilities.

You're welcome to come try and raid us. We'll be waiting eagerly.